Sunday, March 15, 2009

New friends

I just wanted to say that it was very nice meeting all of you yesterday. I really enjoyed hosting the Pattern Re-sizing panel and now that I've gone through it in real time with real people, I think I just might be able to finish that slide presentation with some additions that were brought up in the class. I think if I finish it, I may post it up on our guild website.

Don't forget to stop by our club table and introduce yourselves and tell us about your costumes! I'll continue to take pictures all day today. Hopefully I'll get to take more today than I did yesterday.

Also, please bring us your unwanted patterns and fabrics. We'd love to have any and all of it for our fabric swap. And who knows, maybe you'll find something you need while you're there, For Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment